When you arrive for your Covid-19 test- pull up to the front door of the Paoli Surgery Center. Please stay in your car and a nurse will come to your car to perform the test.
If you cannot keep your appointment, please give us 48 hours' notice so that we can re-schedule your Covid appointment. Failure to call and re-schedule, may delay your surgical procedure.
In order to help minimize exposure to the asymptomatic spread of the Covid-19, please adhere to the following precautions:
- Please go directly home immediately after your test. Continue to shelter in place and self- isolate until day of surgery to protect yourself from others in your community.
- Continue to practice social distancing and limit contact with family members who work outside your home.
- Do not allow visitors to enter your home through your day of surgery.
- If your tests are positive you will be notified for further instructions, your surgery will be cancelled and rescheduled at a later date.
- If we do not receive your test results in time from the lab your surgery may be postponed and rescheduled.
- Please continue to monitor for symptoms of Covid- 19 prior to surgery and notify us at 610-408-0822 if you develop any of the following symptoms:
- Fever greater than 100.4
- New respiratory symptoms; cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or sudden loss of taste
- Nausea, Diarrhea
Please be patient with us during this challenging time as we need to take these added precautions. We want to perform your surgery while keeping everyone safe. Our highest priority is providing our patients with the best possible outcome.